Who We Are
High River Full Gospel belongs to the fellowship of Apostolic Church of Pentecost churches that extend across Canada.
High River Full Gospel cares more about one thing more than anything else; JESUS CHRIST. We are a family of individuals that have found a hope in Jesus, and simply want as many people as possible to experience that same Hope.
Our Mission and Vision
Our mission is to invite the life of Jesus to flow through us, to see lives transformed to be like him, loving, serving, teaching, nurturing and encouraging people as a family empowered by the Holy Spirit.
Our vision is to be a church on a mission to see lives changed through faith and obedience to Jesus.
What We Believe - Our Statement of Faith
- We believe in the verbal inspiration of the Holy Scriptures.
- We believe in the existence of the one true God who is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Saviour of men, the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man.
- We believe in the creation, test and fall of man, as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness.
- We believe in the Gospel of the Grace of God, how that Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose again the third day for our justification.
- We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through faith alone in the perfect and sufficient work of Christ on our behalf upon the cross of Calvary excluding all human merit.
- We believe in water baptism of believers by immersion in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation, with the scriptural evidence, namely speaking in tongues.
- We believe in the gifts of the spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians, being exercised and practiced as manifest in the early church.
- We believe in the Lord’s Supper, as a memorial for believers.
- We believe in the healing of the body by divine power, or divine healing in any aspects as manifested in the early church.
- We believe in the eternal life of the believer and the eternal punishment of the unbeliever.
- We believe in the spirit-filled life of separation from the world, and the perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith.
- We believe in the reality and personality of Satan and demons.
- We believe in the reality and ministry of Holy Angels.
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His church.
- We believe in the sanctity of marriage, as a lifelong exclusive commitment between one man and one woman.
If you ever want to talk with us about our statement of faith, Please Contact Us.
Join a Community Group!
Church is not only a crowd that meets on Sunday, but a community sharing life around a table.
We grow as disciples of Jesus by having intentional relationships with others who will walk through our everyday joys and struggles.
(It’s also just fun to hang out and eat)
It is our heart that every single member of High River Full Gospel be connected into our Community Groups.